Monday, September 14, 2009

My New Toy Panasonic TH-P42S10K

My new toy arrived yesterday. Panasonic TH-P42s10K. At here, have to thank my Sister Ying Hui and her boy friend (Chen Hong) help me to carry all the way from CyberJaya back to my house. Why? Cheap ma! I bought from their friend with staff price.

The TV is so damn heavy, and my condo is those low rise condo which have no lift. Need to carry all the way up to 2nd floor. Super exhausted. Finally, I am set up my new toy at my bed room. In the beginning very excited, but after plug into the Astro seem like no difference. Then become very down. Astro, when can you have HD ooo?

Next Toy. a PC with HDMI function hook up with my panasonic.

P.S: Why I am using the dynamic mode, then the screen have a white line distortion?

1 comment:

Jade said...

see... got new toy for yourself again. Tai Soh never "ngi ngi ngor ngor" you mer??